Zoom links I added to CC events are wrong - like the link from copied events was switched back

KMCphoenix
Participant

Zoom links I added to CC events are wrong - like the link from copied events was switched back

I created CC events a couple months in advance. These are online events with a Zoom link included. I usually copy an existing CC event and just update the info - date, name, and Zoom link. However, it seems all the Zoom links reverted to the link in the copied event I used. I double check all links when creating the new event. I'm not sure when this happened but it's caused issues with people not being able to get into a webinar due to having an old Zoom link. Did CC update something that could have created this? 

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @KMCphoenix ,

No, the event system hasn't been updated for awhile as the devs are in the midst of working on a new one. I'd advise going back in and editing your event to have the correct links, and editing (and re-sending) the invites with updated links so your contacts and/or registrants have the correct links as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.