accessing photos in folders when preparing an email

StaceyC4
Participant

accessing photos in folders when preparing an email

I have a ton of photos and other things that I have put into folders in the Library. When I am preparing an email, if I click the folders tab, the list of folders shows up but says each folder is empty. So then I have to go back to the thumbnails and scroll through all of the images to find the one I want. I don't understand why I can't go to the folder where I know the image is. It would be so much easier and faster. I spent a lot of time moving photos and things to those folders and now I feel like it was a waste of time. What am I doing wrong?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @StaceyC4 ,

When I went into your account, I was able to successfully bring up all the folder and sub-folders that had files in them. With that said, I did recognize that the main folders that contained sub-folders did show 0, but their sub-folders did show all the images that were in them, as well as the proper numbers. This would be because the system doesn't recognize the main folder as having any files, only additional folders. However the system does recognize that the sub-folders have files, and you should be able to access them from both the main My Library tab, as well as within the editor when looking under the Images tab on the lefthand side, and the library sub-window when replacing / editing an image block.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.