The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

account cancelled - charges

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

account cancelled - charges

Hi, I cancelled my account on 06/26/2020 and you are keep charging me. I want a refund of all charges after the cancellation and I want to CANCEL! Stop chargin my account. Please confirm asap!
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: account cancelled - charges

Hello @user517554 ,

Looking at your account, you were fully cancelled and there haven't been any charges to your account since just before the cancellation. If your card is showing charges from us, then it would have to be connected to an account other than the one you cancelled with us.

I recommend you reach out to our Billing team directly so they can look up your card number / billing info in the system securely, and figure out where the charges would be coming from.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured