account member activations

SOLVED
Go to solution
FirstNameL52742
Rookie
0 Votes

Is there a way to update a user's member name?  We had someone that was deactivated a while ago and there was not an option to reactivate so I created a new account and she's having issues getting in.  This process should be way easier for the account owner (me) to navigate.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
John_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @FirstNameL52742 ,

The knowledge base article that I have provided here for you walks through the steps on updating your username on file. That alternate user as well can follow the same steps to make changes to their username.

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
John_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @FirstNameL52742 ,

The knowledge base article that I have provided here for you walks through the steps on updating your username on file. That alternate user as well can follow the same steps to make changes to their username.

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST