account review

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

account review

Please follow up with me at  I recently added 500 or so contacts because I forgot to setup iCapture to integrate with CC at my last event. Every week our iCapture survey changes, and I do occasionally forget. When adding a list of about 4% of my contacts I dont really see that as excessive and prompting an account review. Every week hundreds get added to our list, and to have a weekend where zero are added, and a few hundred are added a few days after does not seem suspect in my mind. I dont have a problem with the account review. I have a problem with not finding out about it until I log in, no e-mail is sent, no phone call is made. After calling and explaining what happened to the rep I just spoke to I have to then listen to him yammer on about stuff that doesnt apply to me. I wasted 17 minutes on the phone to you getting berated by your rep in the way I am running my business. I dont have a choice but to sit there and listen to this crap because you have my account held hostage. For almost $200 a month and growing, I shouldnt have to put up with that.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee

Re: account review

Hello @NathanO545

I am sorry to hear about this! I will make sure to send this feedback to the proper channels.  

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

It's completely unacceptable to find this out when you're about to send a time-sensitive email. Nobody should use Constant Contact unless they change their practices. We're investing in a liability. 

@Lenszie_V wrote:

Hello @NathanO545

I am sorry to hear about this! I will make sure to send this feedback to the proper channels.  

Highlighted
Employee

Hello @JoshuaM097,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you did not receive our message about your account being under review. We completely understand how important your business is. It looks like a little while ago you called our Account Review department and they were able to assist you! Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured