account suspended

Participant

account suspended

to our surprise, our account has been suspended, without any prior notice. I have called yesterday and spoke in, in the answering tape, but response so far. Fully understand if we need to do update or other measures to make sure the account is properly used. But we could be informed if there were any findings on check of our account. My project sends out briefs to development partners working on the Rohingya crisis, it is important they receive these briefs in time. Hope to have quick respond from your side. if not we may have to reconsider if constant contact is the partner for such important and timely briefs.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @UNDPB 

I apologize for any confusion there may be with your account! I have taken a peek and can see you have been placed under a review by our Account Review team. Because of this we would suggest reaching out to this department directly. For your account security we are unable to conduct these reviews here in the Community. Our Account Review agents are however currently available by phone and can help find the answers you need.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.