activate your account or refund your money

user428676
Participant

activate your account or refund your money

you have withdrawn money from me and blocked my account. If you do not want to return the money, activate your account and use your service.

2 REPLIES 2
user428676
Participant

you have withdrawn money from me and blocked my account. If you do not want to return the money, activate your account and use your service.

William_D

Hello @user428676 ,

Our system is only showing charges for several months of unpaid invoices, the charge that would've gone through prior to Review cancellation was voided. If you believe you're entitled to a refund, I suggest speaking to Billing for the quickest response.

Otherwise we can also put in a refund request ticket for you to their team. If you'd prefer this method, please be aware it may take a longer than their standard 1-2 business days to respond, depending on the size of their call and case queue.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.