The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

adding contact

Highlighted
Visitor

adding contact

Not sure if I have the right location for this message. I'm having difficulty in adding a particular contact into my email list.  I've attempted to add it manually and it indicates its on file and indicates its being updated, however, when I open up that contact group, neither the name or email address is indicated?  Any idea what issue I might be running up against, as I've not had any problems with any other contacts

Thank you for any response or assistance,

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: adding contact

Hey there @VICKIK702 we're so sorry to see you're coming across some difficulties when adding in a new contact, but you definitely came to the right place!

I took a look into your account and I'm not seeing any recently updated contacts. Have you tried searching for the email address of this contact, it may be possible that the contact you are trying to add in is under the Unsubscribed or Awaiting Confirmation tabs.

If you are still unable to locate this contact by searching for then please feel free to email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post and the email address of the contact you are attempting to add, we can take a deeper look from there as to what is going on. 

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured