Participant

adding contacts not working. only get to one point and stops

df

3 REPLIES 3
LarryH087
Participant

I. am getting  SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE TEMPORARILY DISABLED FOR THIS APP

Hi @LarryH087,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I am sorry to hear that you are receiving this error message. We are experiencing an issue with our Gmail Import tool that is causing this "Sign In" error message. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. A workaround can be to export your contacts from Gmail and add them by file in the database in Constant Contact. For more information on how to export your contacts from Gmail, please click here. With that being said, I have tracked this issue to your account and when a resolution has been found, our engineers will reach out to you. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Lucas_D
Employee

Hi @MaryJaneP50,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue when trying to add your contacts. At what point is the contact upload process not working? Also, are you adding the contacts by file or are you typing/pasting them in? Could you also provide a screenshot of what page you are stuck on? Finally, do you have any error messages that are populating for you? Thank you.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing