adding email to Facebook

LutherH
Participant

adding email to Facebook

Adding showing my email to my Facebook used to be a simple process. Now it's not . What's up?
1 REPLY 1
John_M
Employee

Hello @LutherH ,

The previous way of posting to social media from our product was known as Social Share, the new and improved method is Social Post. This still offers the same functionality that the previous version did but within you now have four total platforms available to you. Three of them being Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn that you had previously but now our new Social Post tool offers the highly requested Instagram social platform. To help get you familiar with the new tool I have included a knowledge base article that goes over the posting process here for you.

However, by no means do you have to use this new tool. The email URL link is still generated once you have sent out your email to a list. That email URL link can be copied and pasted directly within Facebook if you wish to share the campaign onto social media that way.

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.