We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

adding footnotes

SrinivasR5
Participant

adding footnotes

I wanted to add footnotes to an email but when I did I was not able to reduce the size of the note (number) or change the color. 

thumbnail_image (1).png

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @SrinivasR5 ,

For the footnote text, are you copying and pasting that from somewhere, or are you typing it out? If you type it out, you should be able to have multiple sizes and colors in the same body of text. If you're copying, you may need to clear the formatting attached to it, as copying over styled text can sometimes retain certain aspects in our system. You can typically clear the formatting by using either a basic word processor (e.g. Notepad or TextEdit), or by pasting with cleared formatting (PC: CTRL+SHIFT+V or Mac: CMD+SHIFT+V).

If the issue persists, despite clearing the formatting, try adding a fresh, new text block and paste the format-cleared text into there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.