an invalid html is attaching to my email content

Uke_Dawg_Productions
Participant

an invalid html is attaching to my email content

@media print { .ms-editor-squiggler { display:none !important; } } .ms-editor-squiggler { all: initial; display: block !important; height: 0px !important; width: 0px !important; }

What is this? I didn't put this into my content. When I look at the editing screen, it isn't there. But when I send an email test, it is on the test.
Please tell me how to get rid of it.
Thank you
2 REPLIES 2
William_D

Hello @Uke_Dawg_Productions ,

Unusually enough, I see the weird extra coding in the preview of your email, but not in the editor - yet when I copied the email (in your Campaigns as CSCTESTCOPY_) the coding is gone in the editor, preview, and in test emails. 

It may just be a weird one-off glitch. Try editing and testing with the CSCTESTCOPY_ I made of your email. If you continue to have issues in that one as well, please let us know so we can troubleshoot further. It may come down to simply deleting that layout and rebuilding it from scratch, to ensure any background coding is cleared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
PhillipA10
Regular Participant

Same issue here, not a one-off.  "We are currently experiencing this issue with some of the customer's accounts. I apologize for the issue." according to support.  If you are having this issue, you will wait quite a while and then be told "What I can do is have them email you once this issue is resolved."