app log in issue

SOLVED
Go to solution
JoanR079
Rookie
0 Votes

what have you done to the app?

What a mess - it logs me out regularly now and I have to re enter my account info almost daily - this is awful!

it's the worst app i have - completely not convenient - so what ever bug you have, please fix it 

very disappointed!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JoanR079 ,

Does uninstalling and reinstalling the app make it so you stay logged in longer? Otherwise, I'd recommend calling our general support so they can get you to the Tier 2 mobile app team for further troubleshooting and information collection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoanR079
Rookie
0 Votes
real problem - the app now auto logs me out every day or so - so frustrating! how can this be fixed?
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JoanR079 ,

Does uninstalling and reinstalling the app make it so you stay logged in longer? Otherwise, I'd recommend calling our general support so they can get you to the Tier 2 mobile app team for further troubleshooting and information collection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
JoanR079
Rookie
0 Votes

thank you so much William - just re-installed the App and will see how it goes...and will call in if needed - thank you again for your great suggestion and solution...fingers crossed:)

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST