We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

attachment to a newsletter -how can we do this?

AmandaS9922
Participant

attachment to a newsletter -how can we do this?

Hi - I have a newsletter that I want to add an attachment (it is a word document, but can be saved to a pdf if necessary).  How do I add the attachment?  thanks for any advice!!

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @AmandaS9922 ,

Emails sent through us cannot have attachments in the traditional sense, as a means of improving deliverability. To include documents in your emails, simply upload them and insert them as links in your emails. You can upload a document to your Library first, then use the link document function within the email editor, or you can upload the document from within the editor itself as you're linking it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.