billing

Participant

billing

I was charged $95 this month but I was quoted only $70.  I'm not sure of the increase.

Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Hello @MarshallJ86 ,

Based on your previous invoice, current tier, and number of contacts it looked like you increased your number of contacts into the next threshold level. For you $70 would be 500-2500 contacts, but your current tier is 2501-5000 contacts. If you're needing that number lowered, there's a few things you can do to make sure you're getting a more accurate price. 

Firstly, I'd strongly recommend deleting and unsubscribing your recommended-for-removal bounces.

Another thing you could do to further decrease your list size, is segment out contacts who've chronically not opened your emails. You can then further manage this segment by adding it to a list, determining which contacts may still be worth keeping (such as very recent additions based on Date Added), and then deleting all the remaining non-openers and the segment list.

Another way to save a significant amount of money in the long run would be to go with a 6 or 12-month prepayment. You could get 10% or 15% off respectively by going with one of these prepay setups.This can be done from within your account, but if you'd like additional guidance and insight you may wish to reach out to our Billing team directly.

Beyond all the other methods, it may be worth downgrading to the basic Email plan if you're not using any of the Email Plus featur..., or not using them often enough to justify staying at the higher tier full time. 

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.