Tonight (8/3) between 11:00 PM - 11:30 PM ET, we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend not using your account during this time. Thank you for your patience.

billing

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

billing

Hello, I just paid for 6 months but it states on my account that I will receive another invoice in August. May I please have an accurate statement from our financial records? Thank you
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: billing

Hello @ChrisK231 ,

The monthly invoices are there to reflect how much your costs are per month. You can view these individually in the My Account page's Billing Activities / Statements. You can also email or print / download these statements and invoices for any records you need to keep. You can also see your account's current balance on the My Account page. If it is positive, it will be just simple numbers, and if it's negative it'll be (bold and in parentheses)

We provide the monthly invoices so you can also keep track of how much is being taken out your pool. That way you can see if the price changes, and what the causes for that change might be - e.g. higher or lower contact tier, switched to the other plan, added another service like Inbox Preview or SEO, etc.

For more info on how we charge

For more info on prepayment

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Meet the New Constant Contact

ctct_ripple_logo_icon_blue_orange.pngConstant Contact is Bigger. Better. Smarter. Check out our new look and Power On!

Read More
Featured