The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

borders/dividers

Highlighted
Health Practitioners & Centers

borders/dividers

Hi, I want to change a dotted border to a solid line border, but I am not given any option to do so. How can I be able to do this?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: borders/dividers

Hi @ChristopherS4076 

The good news is users do have the option to change the design of a divider, but it appears you've added content into a coupon block. Coupon blocks are different in the sense you can edit and update its content, but not the aspect of its dashed border. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Being able to have more options on the design tab for coupons like controlling its border is a feature request we have tracked in your account and submitted to the Product Team. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured