The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

bounce backs

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

bounce backs

I am monitoring different email lists. I am getting lots of OOO bounce backs and I left my job bouncebacks on one of the lists I monitor. Constant Contact is sending Suspended notices on emails I think are correct. How can I find out the reason behind their being marked as suspended?

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: bounce backs

Hello @AmandaG731 ,

Regarding the OOO bounces, this is entirely dependent on the recipient's system automatically providing responses based on their OOO status, and thus not something we're able to control. Regarding the suspended emails, if you know they're valid you can send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with those email addresses listed and we can look into doing an administrative unsuspend for them. If you have more than 15 contacts that need to be unsuspended however, I'd recommend calling our Deliverability team for additional guidance. They'll also want to look into why so many addresses that are valid would have gotten reported as non-existent enough for our system to block them.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured