bounces to Gmail, Yahoo accounts

Highlighted

bounces to Gmail, Yahoo accounts

Hi there -

We are having emails sent to Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc. bounce. The email we are sending from is . Somhow we use a Gmail app to support our email. Is that causing a problem? Any suggestions? On a call with Constant Contact, they suggested we call all the people with emails that bounced. It's more than 600.

Thanks. Lechelle

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee

Re: bounces to Gmail, Yahoo accounts

Hello @LechelleY. I am sorry that your sent emails are bouncing to specific email clients. There are a few reasons that this could happen. 600 bounces does seem like a significant number so please call our Account Review team at 866-433-8499 for further assistance, as they are dedicated to troubleshooting issues such as these.

Jordan E
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted

Unfortunately I've done that and the person suggested I call all 600 people! If there didn't seem to be a pattern with Gmail and Yahoo and Hotmail, I would agree we just have 600 bad emails! I just used with the same list and had the same problem. They suggested I authenticate our DNS but we our website is just a branch on a tree.  BBB.org is the main site and we are greensboro.bbb.org and so far they haven't found a way we can authenticate just our DNS. Thoughts?

Highlighted

Hello @LechelleY,

I sincerely apologize for the difficulties you've been experiencing regarding this. I reviewed your account and it appears you were actually speaking to one of our Customer Success agents, not a Deliverability agent. Could you please send us an e-mail at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, best contact information, a reference to this post, and a few examples of the e-mail addresses that have bounced? We'll open a case to our Deliverability team and they will contact you if they have any follow-up questions.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured