broken software

KellyH3872
Consulting & Training

broken software

when i try to copy one of my social posts to repost - the screen doesn't have anything on it. It is only branded and has no data to work with
3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @KellyH3872 ,

I was just in your account, and couldn't recreate the issue you're describing. Based on that, it sounds like you may be running into some connectivity issues when trying to access the site. Let’s start with some basic connectivity troubleshooting.

If none of those alleviate the issues, could you please provide a screenshot of your speed test, including the More Info section? Once we have that we can do some more advanced troubleshooting as needed.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
KellyH3872
Consulting & Training

Are my computer connectivity issues creating this error in your software?

KellyH3872_0-1620347276192.png

Hi @KellyH3872. This particular error is something we are investigating. It appears when editing certain existing social posts. Creating new posts does not show the error. In order for us to address the error, we need some additional information. Please email us at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the following information:

- Was this post copied from another existing post?
- Which social media sites were you trying to post to?
- Was there an image associated with the post?
- What text and hashtags were used in the post?
- Was the post scheduled for a certain time or was it saved without a time?

This information will help our technical team to further review the issue.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.