business accounts

CarolH68
Participant

business accounts

My business account of Instagram.com/slowtours and LinkedIn business account (slowtours) has somehow been disconnected. When I try to reconnect, it only goes to my personal acocunts and I cannot find a way to change it.
1 REPLY 1
Kara_D
Employee

Hi !

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I see you were able to get your accounts connected, but just for future reference:

• When connecting Facebook you do need to login using your personal Facebook credentials, and then you should have the option to link your business page. Instagram business accounts need to be linked to a Facebook account , and if you have already connected Facebook, the Instagram accounts should already be available. 
  • Linkedin company pages are also connected to personal Linkedin accounts, so you will login using your personal credentials and then connect the business page. 

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.