called. and no feedback

EdgardG70
Participant

called. and no feedback

hello i called your line and was kept on the phone for so long. i didnt have time t wait please remove the restriction on my account so i can enjoy what i paid for.
3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @EdgardG70 ,

I've submitted your case for a reachout related to your account lock. The Review team is generally able to respond to these requests within 24 business hours, depending on the size of their case and call queues. 

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

they went ahead to deactivate my account because i said i cant pay for a service and waste my time to call the review center and be kept n the phone for 7 mins. so they deactivated my account without a refund. i will not rate this platform any good. this is my first experience and it is very horrible.

Hello @EdgardG70 ,

Your refund was processed earlier this week. Banks and credit card companies can take up to 5-8 business days to reflect refunds in their system.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.