campaña inactiva

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

campaña inactiva

why dont send my campaing? I canceled, read mail received: Thanks so much for signing up for Constant Contact. Your payment has been processed and you're ready to go. Log in to get started. For more payment details, or to change any information, simply log in and visit My Account.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: campaña inactiva

Hi @FirstNameL96583,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your account. I apologize you're unable to send your campaign! I took a peek at your account and can see this is happening because you are currently under a List Review. Because of this I suggest you reach out to a member of our Account Review team directly as they handle List Reviews. Here is a link to the hours and numbers a member of this team can be reached at.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.