can't copy my newsletter "template"

can't copy my newsletter "template"

I'm going around & around my CC pages, trying to remember how to copy my last newsletter or do a template so I can set up my Tues newsletter. There's no "create new campaign" button. I supposedly saved a template, but can't find where it is. Very frustrating for a non-techie who sends only one newsletter a month! I'll have to phone CC for help on Monday but wanted to set up my newsletter today, Sunday.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: can't copy my newsletter "template"

Hello @MargaretC7094 ,

I am sorry to hear this has been frustrating. To copy an previously created email, click on the "Actions" tab which is located to right side of all of your emails on "Campaigns" page. Once you have clicked on "Actions", you will see a copy option in the drop-down menu.

COPY_EMAIL1111111.png

To create a brand new email, click on the "Create" button located on top right corner of both the homepage and "Campaigns" page. After you click on "Create," select the "Send an Email" option. That will bring you to the template picker, where you can choose one of our templates to start creating a brand new email on. Below are screenshots to help guide you.

STEP 1

CREATE_EMAIL_001.png

STEP 2

send_email_001.png

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!