can't cut and paste URL and CC is running very slowly

SOLVED
Go to solution
AliceB38
Rookie

https://msvfl.granicus.com/DocumentViewer.php?file=msvfl_f605fe7ff96f4e5a103e498ba4952d64.pdf&view=1

normally I can cut and paste a link very easily. Today that is not working, and CC is running very slowly.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @AliceB38. We have not heard any reports of slowness across accounts. This could be a connectivity issue and usually, a simple closing and reopening of your browser should allow for a better loading experience. I recommend reviewing our Connectivity FAQ which provides more detail on troubleshooting these types of issues. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @AliceB38. We have not heard any reports of slowness across accounts. This could be a connectivity issue and usually, a simple closing and reopening of your browser should allow for a better loading experience. I recommend reviewing our Connectivity FAQ which provides more detail on troubleshooting these types of issues. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST