can't edit or delete scheduled email

SOLVED
Go to solution
AnnK262
Rookie

Hi, this is bizarre. I had scheduled an email to go out in a few days. In the meantime I decided to tweak the text a bit, but when I went to do it, there was no "edit" option. I closed out CC and reopened, and the same. I was able to "copy" the email and then tried to delete the original, but no option for that either.

In the past, there's always been a pause and edit option. I'm quite confused. Help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @AnnK262 ,

Scheduled email campaigns need to be unscheduled, which will allow them to return to Draft status and be edit-able. I tested in your account and my own, and the functionality worked as expected for both. I re-scheduled your email for the saved setup you'd had prior, so if you still need to make edits, make sure to unschedule and get those done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @AnnK262 ,

Scheduled email campaigns need to be unscheduled, which will allow them to return to Draft status and be edit-able. I tested in your account and my own, and the functionality worked as expected for both. I re-scheduled your email for the saved setup you'd had prior, so if you still need to make edits, make sure to unschedule and get those done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST