can't find where to find contact's history of opens

BlayneyC
Participant

can't find where to find contact's history of opens

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @BlayneyC ,

To view a specific contact's engagement history (i.e. a specific contact's various opens, sends, clicks, etc.), simply click directly on the contact in either a specific campaign's reporting pages or in the main Contacts tab screen.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
DariaO2
Participant

I am clicking on the contact in the main Contact screen and it always used to display the sent and open history, and it is no longer there!  What am I missing?

Hello @DariaO2,

After you select an email address, you should see engagement located up in the top left-hand corner of the screen. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.