can't replace document in library

saintmarksnewportvt
Participant

can't replace document in library

I have been trying to replace a pdf document in the library. I have used chrome, firefox, and safari and none come up with the replace file option as shown in your tutorial. I have cleared all browsing history which is a suggestion i found on one of the threads about this issue. None of them work. I have read several threads all of which seem to be not resolved. 

5 REPLIES 5
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @saintmarksnewportvt,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Please follow the steps in this article here if you haven't already. If you still can't see it, please reply with a screenshot of what you see instead. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
saintmarksnewportvt
Participant

this did not solve my problem although today it seems to be working. I followed your tutorial that's how I knew what I should be able to see but couldn't for multiple days. 

LauraC494
Occasional Participant

I'm having the same problem Mark had - replace is not showing as an option in the popup.

LauraC494_0-1617657291856.png

Hello @LauraC494 , I am so sorry your overlay is being cut off and preventing you from seeing the option to replace your document file.  This is an issue that our engineering team is aware of and are working on a fix. In the meantime I can offer some suggestions.

1. Check font size setting in your Browser

Chrome:
Click: Menu > Settings > Change font size to Medium (Recommended)
(Note, may only display part of the insert button)
(You can also check the page zoom here to make sure it is at 100%)

Firefox:
Click: Menu > Options > Change font size to 12-14pt

Internet Explorer:
Hold Alt Key > View > Text Size > Medium

Some Windows computers may need the Scaled Resolution to be adjusted as well.
Windows search
Type "DPI"
Under Display and Scaling set to recommended (100%)
Choose "OK" to confirm that you wish to save the settings.

Some Mac computers may need the Scaled Resolution to be adjusted to Medium as well.
Go to the Apple menu and choose "System Preferences"
Go to the "Display" preference panel, then to the "Display" tab
Next to the "Resolution" section, choose "Scaled"
Select "Medium Text" from the options available, you will see a pop-up message saying
Choose "OK" to confirm that you wish to use the larger text size scaled resolution

2. In some cases closing the window of your Constant Contact account, then reopening a window at full size and going back to your Contact Contact account will correct the issue.

*In some cases, customers may need to choose small rather than medium for font size in order to resolve, possibly due to their other device settings

3. If you haven't tried a different Browser that also could worth a try.

Mary S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
LauraC494
Occasional Participant

Thanks so much for these quick ideas. Switching from Chrome to Firefox gave me the "replace" option. Glad it's a known thing and not just me!