cancelling my marketing manager program

Highlighted
Visitor

cancelling my marketing manager program

Hello! How do I cancel the marketing manager program? it is $295 a month and it is absolutely not the plan that I was initially sold on! I have been trying for weeks to have someone from constant contact help me out with a refund and cancellation. In fact... I was told I would be receiving a refund and never did  

Please let me know if you have been in a similar situation or can offer some insight about how to resolve this. 

Thank you!

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: cancelling my marketing manager program

Hi @NaomiR62 

I apologize this is the experience you've had with the billing on your account! Though we are unable to go into an account's billing details or authorize refunds here in the Community,  I do want to mention there was a charge refunded in the month of March. If you were unable to see this refund I would suggest contacting your bank directly for further assistance. In the meantime I have submitted a ticket to our Billing Support for further assistance with this add-on service. One of these agents will follow-up by contacting you directly.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Visitor

Re: cancelling my marketing manager program

Hi Frankie! 

Thank you for your reply.

The service package I thought I was purchasing was not the one I received, which is why I received that initial refund. I spoke with someone at your company who offered me 1 month free to try out the marketing manager plan with another manager and give the whole package another shot. I did not find the services to meet my needs and decided I would not be continuing with the package.

I was charged for the second month of the package before even having a chance to complete the full free month! I hardly had a chance and certainly do not want to continue with the service. I informed the same person at your company, and he told me he was submitting a request for the refund and to make these changes for me. 

Thank you for your help! 

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured