cart in store not opeining on tablet and mobile

user63491
Occasional Participant

cart in store not opeining on tablet and mobile

anyone shed any light as to why this might be the case?

5 REPLIES 5
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @user63491,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Can you please give us the steps you are taking to attempt to open the store? Can you also provide us with a screenshot? Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
user63491
Occasional Participant

Hi, 

various pathways, and just clicking these links from anywhere.. totally unresponsive on 'add to cart' on two mobile devices...

thanks

Hello @user63491,

I was able to select add to cart on my android mobile device. Would you be able to try on a different browser to see if that works for troubleshooting purposes? Also, what kind of mobile device and tablet are you trying with? Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
user63491
Occasional Participant

Hi, i am using a samsung galaxy tab a, 2019 . Still having no luck. The feedback i am getting is it won't open from messenger or whatsapp but will from safari or chrome, although it won't work for me properly on either. particularly 'go to checkout' just shows a blank screen . This is obviously not ideal as people often share these links that way, and i am concerned about losing those sales

Hello @user63491 ,

Thank you for providing that info. Between myself and our WSB team we've been able to recreate the issue you're describing intermittently. However, to see if this is truly an issue beyond caching errors occurring from the website or from the Messenger / WhatsApp's browsers, they're recommending you reach out to them directly via either 24/7 chat or phone. That way they can screenshare with you to see the issue happen live, and do some additional live troubleshooting with you readily available for info.

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.