The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

cc or bcc on automated welcome email

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Consulting & Training

cc or bcc on automated welcome email

Good morning!

We have a form, "Request for Refund."  I need to receive a notification whenever that form is submitted. 

As you can imagine, the request is time-sensitive.

The requester's info gets added to a 'Refund Requests' contact list, and an automated email response confirms their request in their inbox.  My problem would be solved if I could have each of these response emails cc'ed or bcc'ed to our 'refunds' email.

How do I do that?  Or, is there another way to receive instant notifications on form submission?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: cc or bcc on automated welcome email

In that case, @RobertH9258 , I'd advice reaching out to our Website Builder support team specifically to see if they have any additional insight regarding the online store, and if they know of a way to make refund requests more streamlined.

If you're not using the online store through the web builder for your Sales, then my next suggestion would be to establish an email address specifically for refund requests (e.g. refunds@,  refund_requests@,  etc.). Then link that email address as part of the refund request section of your site.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Consulting & Training

Re: Automated Welcome email

Is there a way to get a notification (cc or bcc email) when someone triggers the Welcome email?

Alternatively, can I get such a notification (cc or bcc email) via Automated Series when someone joins a specific list?

Highlighted

Hello @RobertH9258 ,

If you developed the form on your website, you may want to look into seeing if there's a way you can have your site send you an email / alert you when someone enters information into that form.

If the "Request for Refund" is a form you created through us, then there isn't really a way to develop that kind of alert through our system. It'd be best to use a form that you (or your IT people if applicable) developed and connected to us. That way you can code that form to properly alert you when someone's information is submitted to it. You could also develop your own form to have a "send us a message" setup, while still being able to transfer their contact info into a list in your CTCT account. Feel free to speak with our Web Services / Dev team if you need to look into the capabilities of this method connecting with us.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Consulting & Training

Thank you for your response @William_D,

The irony here is that my site is a ConstantContactSites site.

I'm hoping to not have to redo everything to get the functionality we need.

I'll see if there's a separate form build in the website builder that would address this need.

In that case, @RobertH9258 , I'd advice reaching out to our Website Builder support team specifically to see if they have any additional insight regarding the online store, and if they know of a way to make refund requests more streamlined.

If you're not using the online store through the web builder for your Sales, then my next suggestion would be to establish an email address specifically for refund requests (e.g. refunds@,  refund_requests@,  etc.). Then link that email address as part of the refund request section of your site.

William D

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Consulting & Training

Actually, the web builder has a form submission 'Section' that sends me a message when a form is submitted.  This will work for my needs.  Thanks!

Also, kudos to you!

I had already 'chatted' with WebBuilder support and they did not suggest this solution.  I truly appreciate your help.

-rob

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured