change an email campaign to an automated birthday campaign

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

change an email campaign to an automated birthday campaign

I created a birthday campaign as a regular email instead of an automated one.  Can I switch it over or do I have to start over again.  I remember seeing a copy button somewhere a while ago but can't find it now.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: change an email campaign to an automated birthday campaign

Hey @DaryleP1,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community with your questions! At this time we do not have a way to convert that standard email campaign into an automated birthday email campaign, but that's a wonderful idea that I can pass along to our developers in hopes that we can add that functionality for you in the future. 

Currently you will have to recreate the email as an automated birthday email campaign. Click this help article here to walk through how to create that automated birthday email campaign. Let us know if you have any further questions!

Jessica H.

Community Support 

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Meet the New Constant Contact

ctct_ripple_logo_icon_blue_orange.pngConstant Contact is Bigger. Better. Smarter. Check out our new look and Power On!

Read More
Featured