change user name

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

change user name

How can I change the used name on our accout? The person listed is no longer with our ministry.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: change user name

The current user is

Highlighted

Re: change user name

Hello @jgjill ,

You can update these elements of the account by logging in as the Account Owner, clicking on My Account under the name in the top-right corner, and then selecting the various details you need to update - such as username, personal information, user email, etc.

You may also want to go in and make sure the account's My Settings page is up-to-date for the default information that's automatically inserted into campaigns and included in our records for troubleshooting like physical address, website info, etc.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured