changing pricing plan

Regular Participant

changing pricing plan

I am trying to change my pricing plan to 6 month payments as the annual payment is too much at the moment as my business is closed due to Covid 19.  When I changed it to 6 months, the system added this to the current 12 months and now says I am going to be billed for 18 months on my next payment date.

How do I change it to 6 months?

Thank you for your help

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hi @hazelb9 ! We are sorry to hear you are having issues with switching your account payment plan online. All billing requests must be handled over phone for your privacy and security. You can reach out to them here.

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Regular Participant

When I try the phone numbers listed in the billing section in the link you provide they are "not available".  How can I contact billing so that I can amend the amount that will be debited?

Hello @hazelb9 ,

I looked in your account and confirmed the extra charge. I got your case submitted to our Billing team, who will be reaching out as soon as they're able. I explained the situation and made sure to provide logs of the payments so they could get to it a bit quicker.

In the meantime, is there anything else we can assist you with, here in Community support?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.