closing account - lack of access to data

Participant

closing account - lack of access to data

I closed the museum's account on Oct. 26. As we are prepaid, I was told I'd get a credit (which is to be coming in a few days). I'd also be able to access my account until Oct. 27 at midnight. The next cycle starts Oct. 28. Before the night ended, I wanted to download a few more old surveys. Unfortunately, all was gone. I feel like I didn't get the full value of my last day. I'd like to have access for a minimum couple of hours on a mutually agreed later date. Is there someone I can speak to about this? Please let me know. 

1 REPLY 1

Hello @i.d.e.a._Museum ,

The ending time would've been midnight EDT. If you feel like you needed additional time to work in the account, I'd recommend reaching back out to Billing to see what your options are for reopening the account temporarily or accessing that info.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.