We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

complete file does not download from computer

JordanS721
Participant

complete file does not download from computer

this has happened before and I have called and seemed to work after. Again I am downloading a file to Constant Contact to send out to all assigned and only part of the list downloads.
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @JordanS721 ,

With the file you're trying to upload into the system, have you checked:

• all email addresses are in a single column (or that you uploaded the list multiple times to ensure all email addresses in multiple columns are uploaded)
  • that some contacts aren't already unsubscribed (our system will automatically sort them out of all lists when re-uploaded)
  • that your CSV file has only 1 tab, or that the first and main tab is the one with all the contact info

I looked in your account and didn't see any recent contact upload or download history either. Is this a list you haven't actually uploaded yet? Please keep in mind that the contact field selector screen only shows a preview of the first 5 rows you have information in, for the sake of making sure contact fields are properly matched to the correct column. This doesn't mean our system is only going to upload those 5 contacts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.