compliance review

MarcosR69
Occasional Participant

compliance review

when I tried to send email, I got a message like this:

"

You are in compliance review

Some functions have been disabled.
Before you continue, we need to have a quick chat about your account.
Please give us a call, so we can help you get up and running.

United States and Canada (toll free):
866-433-8499

United Kingdom (free):
0808-234-0942

International:
+01 339-222-5900

"

Could you solve this problem for me?

As I use this website overseas, it is not convenient to call u by phone.

Anyway, I need to send my email campaigns on time. 

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @MarcosR69 ,

Reviews are an important part of our business, as it helps mitigate spam and scam accounts, ensure compliant emailing, and to safeguard sending reputations for you, our other customers, and for our company as a whole.

To make sure you're assisted, we've submitted a ticket to AR for a callback. Please be aware this ticket has a 24-business hour turnaround, depending on the size of their case and call queues. They'll attempt to call the account's main phone several times, before resolving to send a follow-up email. However the Review will ultimately require a phone conversation to resolve.

If you need a quicker turnaround, or if they're unable to get ahold of you through your account's main phone and email, you'll need to call them directly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
MarcosR69
Occasional Participant

Hi,

Is there any email account where I can ask for support? I´am in Mexico and I´ve been trying to call the provided support number but without any response, has pass a month and my account still are under compliance review, it is very urgent to this get solve asap

They sent an email to your account's main address. Please refer to that email, and reply directly to it so your correspondence will be associated with the case.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.