constant contact headings

JanetJ16
Participant

constant contact headings

On my ipad and my iphone when I receive my copy of the emails sent out from my account the heading says one thing and the content is something from a long time ago that is not related to the subject line heading. What is happening and how can I fix it?

Thanks.

Janet

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @JanetJ16 ,

Does your email have the same or a very similar subject line as previous iterations of the email (even if the content isn't at all the same)? Some email apps and clients will automatically stack emails in an inbox if they come from the same source and have the same subject line, especially if they've been sent relatively close together. For example, in Gmail, the newer email may be shrunk down and need to be expanded to be viewed, if it meets the criteria mentioned earlier. Are you seeing a collapsed / minimized email under the old one at all?

So that we can troubleshoot further, please respond to the @ mention email or call in to support. Make sure to provide the names of the old and new campaigns so we can test them. If possible, please also provide a screencap of the email in your client, with the header (subject line, from name, etc.) and some of the content of the email showing.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.