The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

contacts being suspended that SHOULD NOT

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

contacts being suspended that SHOULD NOT

Can you tell me why contacts that open every single email are being suspended???? Such as a contact with 492 engagements? Not okay.

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Re: contacts being suspended that SHOULD NOT

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I see you also reached out to us on Twitter concerning this. I'll also reply here. When Constant Contact sends an email, it is then received by the ISP (Internet Service Provider) of the recipient to be reviewed and then delivered. Sometimes, even good email addresses can bounce if there's a change in their status or an issue with the ISP. A contact that has received multiple successful emails still has the chance of bouncing in the future. When we receive multiple bounce reports regarding a contact it ends up in a temporary suspension. If the issue (on the ISP side) has not been resolved that temporary suspension can become long-term. We do have a Deliverability team that can assist you with reviewing these contacts and possibly removing them from suspension if need be.

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured