contacts

SOLVED
Go to solution
MarketerL6101
Rookie

Am I limited to 40 email addresses? How do I add more? I have about 150 more to add.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @MarketerL6101 ,

You can view contact tiers (e.g. one of the contributing factors of your subscription) via the Plans & Pricing page in your account (click the name in the top-right corner, select Plans & Pricing. Or you can also check our pricing comparison page for a breakdown of contact tiers and their base pricing for each plan type.

For example, the first several contact tiers are: 0-500, 501-2500, 2501-5000, and 5001-10,000.

Please keep in mind that subscription types and pricing can vary, especially if you're using a 3rd party service to connect with us, which can result in differences between pricing and features. Therefore what you see on the pricing Comparison page for Core and Plus may not accurately reflect your particular account type, especially if the account was made prior to the release of Core and Plus, and grandfathering of Email and Email Plus.

for information on adding additional contacts, I'd advise checking this article on the various methods available.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MarketerL6101
Rookie
0 Votes
I have about 125 more addresses to add. How do I do that?
William_A
Administrator

Hello @MarketerL6101 ,

You can view contact tiers (e.g. one of the contributing factors of your subscription) via the Plans & Pricing page in your account (click the name in the top-right corner, select Plans & Pricing. Or you can also check our pricing comparison page for a breakdown of contact tiers and their base pricing for each plan type.

For example, the first several contact tiers are: 0-500, 501-2500, 2501-5000, and 5001-10,000.

Please keep in mind that subscription types and pricing can vary, especially if you're using a 3rd party service to connect with us, which can result in differences between pricing and features. Therefore what you see on the pricing Comparison page for Core and Plus may not accurately reflect your particular account type, especially if the account was made prior to the release of Core and Plus, and grandfathering of Email and Email Plus.

for information on adding additional contacts, I'd advise checking this article on the various methods available.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST