continues to lock up

DonnaB009
Participant

continues to lock up

I have had to log off and log back on 3 times today to try and complete 3 different emails.  Been working on it for 4.5 hours.  Everytime, after about 3 images, the  program freezes and I can't get to my image selections.  I can't search for images, I have to reload them to use them.  This problem has been going on for 2 months, I have complained 3 or 4 times, I just don't have the time to stay on chat for 30 or 40 minutes,  everytime I do give you all access you see the problem and tell me you will get back to me and you never do.  Now, I can't upload any new contacts.  So friggin frustrated with this program.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @DonnaB009 ,

During any of the times you've done chat support have they suggested any connectivity troubleshooting with you? If not, the next time the issue occurs, please perform these basic connectivity troubleshooting steps:

• Does clearing your cache (not the saved passwords, just the cached images and files) alleviate the issue?
  • What browser are you using? Does using a different browser, or using Private/Incognito browsing mitigate the issue?
  • Are there any updates pending for your browser? If so, does updating it let you through?
  • Are there any browser plugins or addons you can disable? Does doing so resolve the issue?
  • Are you using a wireless, wired, or mobile network? If possible, does changing networks or resetting your router let you through?
  • Are you using any security / firewall applications (e.g. Norton, McAfee, AVG, etc.)? Does disabling them for our website, let you through?

Once we've eliminated these as possibilities, if none of them were able to get through your issues, then please provide a screenshot of your speedtest, including the More Info section. An upload latency of higher than 100ms will definitely be causing issues, and may require a conversation between you and your ISP. Otherwise we can take a look at the results of the speed test and do more advanced troubleshooting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.