copying most recent campaign

CharleneT4
Participant

copying most recent campaign

I cant copy my most recent newsletter - only older ones. I used to be able to do this. 

1 REPLY 1
Amy_Y
Employee

Hello @CharleneT4 ,

I am sorry that you are experiencing an issue when you attempt to copy your recent newsletter. I have looked at your account and was able to copy the last campaign and have named it "Copy...". Are you still getting an error message when trying to copy your latest email campaigns?

If you're referring to the emails made in the legacy builder from years ago (they'll say Legacy Email beneath them), the legacy editor has been retired so you won't be able to copy those any longer. But it looks like you've been using the current editor for awhile now, so the copy function would definitely be available for those. Is there any specific error messaging you're getting, or can you provide a screenshot of the where the missing copy function is for the recent email campaigns?

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.