GregG33470
Participant

copying

How do I copy a past campaign? I no longer see that feature
1 REPLY 1
Kara_D
Employee

Hi GregG33470!

We are actively retiring our Legacy Editor and removing the option to copy these older templates. We have been sending email communications about this change 30 days before turning the option off. We understand how important it is to be able to make copies of previously sent campaigns and once you start using a template on our 3rd Generation Editor you will see that copy option again. Learn more about Switching to the Third-Generation Editor from the Legacy Second-Generation Editor here.

To get started with our 3rd Generation Editor you can:

Create a New Email

Anytime you create a new email in your account, you’re taken directly to the new editor. Pick a template, add your branding and content, and take advantage of all the exclusive and enhanced features you may not have access to in the legacy editor.  

Convert an Old Email

If you’re partial to the emails you’ve been copying and sending in the legacy editor, you can recreate one of your older emails in the third-generation editor with the help of our branded template builder.

We are here to help make this transition easier. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.