The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

cost for non profits and poor customer service

Highlighted

cost for non profits and poor customer service

I represent a non profit school booster club. I have worked with two groups and noticed that CC is charging the groups different amounts ( over $10 diff per month ) for the same type of set up. When I started the account I was promised help with setting up templates etc and that never happened. I just got my credit card statement and was charged $400 which is supposed to be a discount and now that I need to cancel, I was told my payment is non refundable! Now I had to make a stink to get it reviewed. It is really a shame that folks who are working with non-profits have to fight to get money back. I'm more than disappointed that the sales rep who I spoke with last year promised a lot and delivered a giant headache! Shutterfly is free and we can do so much more and it's very user friendly. I hope I can re-post in a few days after the "review" to get my credit to my charge account back and report the company did the right thing and refunded the unused portion. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: cost for non profits and poor customer service

Hi @BethM246,

We're very sorry to hear this and apologize for any frustrations you've experienced. However, we're glad you were able to reach out to Billing Support to discuss your situation in detail with one of our billing representatives. We also appreciate your feedback and will pass it along appropriately.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured