create your free site (website)

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

create your free site (website)

the link under social is not working check it out !!!

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: create your free site (website) - Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @MoeA36 

I apologize there's a link in your account that is not working as easily as it should! Where exactly is this link located? Are you having this experience with the Social tab of your account? And if so, which link is it? Is this link not working for you in more than one browser or even a private/incognito window?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Re: create your free site (website)

Reply from @MoeA36 

I am trying to create my website. when I click create your free site ! it doesn't work (keep blinking)

What browser are you working through? We have seen cases where the Builder page does not load, specifically in Safari if Prevent cross-site tracking is enabled in your browser. In these cases we suggest clicking Safari > Preferences > Privacy > if Website Tracking: Prevent cross-site tracking is checked deselect it and try again. Website Builder also has this help article with more potential workarounds.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured