We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

creation of a lead generation page

WEWellness
Participant

creation of a lead generation page

I would like to make some changes to a lead generation page that I created. Is there anyway to make the logo photo larger at the top of the form? Is there anyway to separate the descriptor sentences so that they do not all run together? 

I have responder emails set up to send after the sign up, but it seems that it does not go out to existing members. As this is a FREE GIFT offer, can I have it add people to that segmented list so that i know they got the gift?

Thank you!

Arlana

1 REPLY 1
Adelina_R
Employee

Hello @WEWellness 

There unfortunately is some limit options for editing the landing pages. This does mean we are unable to change the size of the photo or change the spacing of the text. You can change the image itself or change the font size/style. 

For your last question, when you say you want to know when they are on the segmented list, do you mean you want anyone who opt for the free gift to get added to a segment? 

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.