custom code editor

BettyH08
Participant

custom code editor

I LOATHE this new system. It will not allow me to load my trackable newsletter thru Springbot. It makes me rename it and breaks the link. WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO RENAME IT ANYWAY????? I HATE THIS SYSTEM!!!!!!
1 REPLY 1
Kara_D
Employee

Hi BettyH08!

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your feedback and question. Our Tier 2 team provides support for our Custom Code editor, and I recommend you call in and speak with them for some in-depth troubleshooting on this issue. Our Tier 2 team will need some additional information from you to determine if the issue can be resolved with us, or if you will need to reach out to Springbot for assistance. 

Please call our regular Support number - 866-289-2101

The Tier 2 transfer line is open Monday - Friday: 9 am - 7 pm ET

-- Please let the support agent know you need assistance with a Custom Code email so they can get you transferred over to Tier 2.

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.