We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

dashboard problem

JulieL34
Super Participant

dashboard problem

On the dashboard when you first log in, there is a list of recent campaigns and off to the right a copy button and a dropdown with various functions you can do (preview, report, etc.) Neither that copy button nor any of those functions work, however. Very frustrating. If they aren't going to be functional, why put them there?
3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @JulieL34 ,

It sounds like you might be running into an issue our engineers have seen pop up sporadically. When you're able please reply to the @ mention email, or call in with responses to the following troubleshooting questions:

• Campaign name
  • Editor used to create campaign (Legacy Email or regular Email)
  • Date and time of issue occurring
  • Browser type and version
  • Does the issue always happen, or is intermittent?
  • What were the statuses of the campaigns at the time of the issue?
  • Was an action taken recently on the campaigns, such as a Resend/Quicksend?
  • Right-click or Ctrl-click on the link and choose Copy, what is the URL that shows here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

It's not really a specific campaign, any campaign that's listed on the main dashboard.
Editor used, most likely regular email although it may happen with some legacy ones. I can't try every email only the ones that are listed there at the moment. I'm not sure you understood this is a problem on the dashboard when you first log in, because some of your questions really aren't relevant to that as far as I can understand.
Don't know date and time, but every time I have tried to take action on any campaign listed on that first dashboard, nothing happens. It's as if there is no link to follow when I click.
This happened to me both in Firefox and Chrome.
I didn't keep trying other browsers after that.
It always happens, not intermittent.
Some of the campaigns listed were drafts, others had been sent and I tried to click through to the report.

When I tried to get you the link you request, no link comes up on those "action" buttons. However links DO now come up if I just click on the campaign name and when I wrote the question that wasn't even happening. So something has changed since my first message.

Thank you for providing those responses, @JulieL34 . I've submitted them with your case to the engineers for further review. If and when they have an update, they'll make sure to notify you. In the meantime, you should be able to access all the campaigns' functions from the My Campaigns screen.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.