deleted contacts

NitaL62
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, I mistakenly deleted all my contacts from my General Contacts list! I was attempting to delete only one contact ... I had searched the name I wanted to delete and the page showed only that one contact. When I tried to delete it, it deleted all contacts in the General List without warning! Now, I tried to recover them from going to the last campaign where I used that list and all but one name are crossed out! I cannot restore the list. Can you please help me. This is very frustrating. 

Thank you! 

Nita Little Nelson

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @NitaL62. Please contact our Support team as soon as you can regarding the deleted contacts and try to not take any additional action such as adding in new contacts. We are unable to assist through the Community but our Support team will be able to collect some information about your account.

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @NitaL62. Please contact our Support team as soon as you can regarding the deleted contacts and try to not take any additional action such as adding in new contacts. We are unable to assist through the Community but our Support team will be able to collect some information about your account.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST