digital downloads

Participant

digital downloads

Hello.. I have created 2 digital downloads on my website in my store... i tested them 4 times and once i pay i get no file sent to me.. I called constant contact and she said its set up right but obviously something is wrong. Anyone know how to solve this or had this problem?

thanks 

1 REPLY 1

Hello @ChristalA90 ,

The WSB and I are having some trouble finding the case related to your previous contact with us. However, after speaking with some of their agents, we think the issue may be related to Paypal still processing the funds as a means of preventing chargeback issues or other issues that may arise for newer online store users. On our end, everything looks set up 100% correctly, which is what seems to be indicating Paypal's delay may be causing the delay in the digital product's delivery. Of course, I'd still recommend chatting or calling the WSB support directly just to be sure.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.